So anyways...
This week has gone by so quickly. Tomorrow is the day of my business trip and I can't wait. I'm going on a road trip to Newcastle to go to one of the events that I've been planning. Its going to be so good to see my hard work in action. Its a bit of a trip...just over two hours, but its totally worth it. Friday will be another event that I have been working on. This one is in a place called Maitland, which is about another two hours from Newcastle. Its going to be two nights of really hard work but I'm excited to see everything finally start to happen and to hear all the bands.
Saturday morning, (after a night of loud music) ill be going wine tasting. Its gonna be an interesting combo for an interesting weekend, but I can't wait.
As great as the work is and as good of a distraction it is, I'm starting to feel a tiny pang of homesickness. Its great to be out starting my life, but I miss everybody back home so much! I can't wait to tell everybody all of the crazy stories about my trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment