Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Starting to get a little sad...

Today, while I was hard at work I came to the realization that exactly one week from today would be my last day at my internship here in Sydney. While I'm really excited to come home and see all of my wonderful family and friends, I'm really sad to be leaving such an amazing place and such a phenomenal experience. I've learned and changed so much!

As the end of the program here in Sydney is approaching a quotation from Andy Rooney seems to be more true to me than ever..."Life (or in this case, the end of the program) is like toilet paper, the closer you get to the end, the faster it goes!" LOL


I'm just looking forward to spending as much time with everyone as possible and getting in last minute sighseeing.

More updates are to follow soon!

Until then...
K

No comments:

Post a Comment