Sunday, July 25, 2010

Yay! New Post

Sorry about the lack of posts lately. Last week I had a nasty bug and was pretty sick for the first part of the week, and pretty busy catching up the later part of the week! My business trip last weekend probably was pretty helpful in getting me sick. It was great to watch my events pan out, but I felt like crap afterwards!

Last Sunday was the day I started to feel the cold coming on, but earlier in the day, when I was still feeling good, I went wine tasting at the Hunter Valley Vineyards and I have to say it was a little disappointing. The experience was fun and it was interesting to learn about the process, but my main goal was to...like wine! Unfortuneatly, I was unsuccessful in this attempt. I guess I just still don't have that "grown up" pallet yet, but hopefully one day I'll get there!

I'm looking forward to another great week. I have just under two weeks left here and I want to take advantage of every moment. I've made some great friends here in Oz and I wan't to spend as much time with them before I have to leave.

Can't wait to come home and see everybody though...

Until then...
K

No comments:

Post a Comment