Sunday was a nice and relaxing day. I got to hang out with April (my new roomie!) and get to know her better. I love her! She's so nice and we had a great day going to Paddy's Market, which is a big permanent flea market in Chinatown. It was so crazy, with hundreds of people there, but April and I are already planning trips back. The fresh produce that bought there was amazing! Later that night the whole group got together for a small 4th of July festivities. It was so strange having such a quiet 4th of July. It made me a little homesick, but I'm too excited and happy to be on this trip to let homesickness get me down for too long!
Off to start another amazing week at work. The ball is really rolling and I'm excited to see my hard work starting to pay off. I have a business trip coming up to go to two of the events that I've been planning and I can't wait!
More posts to come.
Until then....
K
No comments:
Post a Comment