Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Beautiful day at the beach...

Yesterday, I had the day off from work, so I went on a great little excursion to Bondi Beach. It was incredibly breathtaking. I went for a walk along the coastline and had some great time to clear my head and think. Since I've been here in AU I've learned about who I am (and who I don't want to be), what I want to do (and not do) with my life, and what exactly I want (and don't want). Its amazing to me that just going on a trip to a place that is out of your comfort zone can be so instrumental in introspectively looking at your life. I thought about all this on my beach walk and came to a momentous conclusion:

I'm only 20 years old, I have the rest of my life to worry about all that stuff! LOL I should just live in the moment and experience everything to fullest, rather than sitting down and trying to plan my whole life out. I don't want to let my life pass me by as I try to plan it!

So for the rest of this trip, I plan on not planning! I am going to learn and grow no matter what, so I should just hold on and enjoy the ride!



K

No comments:

Post a Comment