So, today is gonna be a long day! I'm so exhausted! A little bit of drama on the home-front made for some lack of sleep, but I'm just gonna channel the stress into focusing on work! I'm working on securing venues for the band competitions all across AUS. There are 48 heats in all, so I've got my work got cut out for me! In addition to getting those venues set up, I also have to arrange for the regional (state) finals, so I'm a busy girl...
Not to mention I have to tell you all about my weekend! We went to the Blue Mountains and Featherdale Park. It was so amazing. At Featherdale Park, I played with Kangaroos, Emus, and Wallabees and got to see dingos, wombats, and a tasmanian devil! I have a ton of pictures (I'll upload them tonight!) The Blue Mountains were so beautiful! We took a cable car down into the rain forest and hiked a path through lush green forest. It was amazing, but chilly!!
Thats all there is for now. Pictures to come tonight!
Until then...
K
No comments:
Post a Comment