That being said, I still think that it isn't the place for me, so I'm looking into something new!
So, I was looking back on my older posts earlier today and I realized that I just refer to all the other people in the program as "the group" or "the girls," so I think I should let you know a little bit about everybody so that I can actually tell you who I'm doing all this fun stuff with....so here it goes:
April: met April at the airport and shared a cab ride with her. She is soo nice and has a great karaoke voice!
Libby: I also met her at the airport and cab ride. She's from WI, so you know she's cool in my book!
Jordan and Alex: Fraternal twin brothers that I met for a couple minutes at the airport, don't know either of them, but they seem cool.
Katie D: Katie was one of the first girls I got one-on-one time with to hang out and meet. She is so awesome. Always part of the group and she brings the fun with her where ever she goes!
Lauren: She is the cutest Texas southern belle! Everything with her is "Ma'am" and "Sir" and her manners are so cute! Everyone in the group knows her as "pearls" cuz she's always got a pair on!
Katie K: Such a nice girl! Got to get to know her a little bit on the botanical garden trip...would love to hang out with her some more.
Bethany: Another Texas southern belle that's personality is larger than life! She lives down the hall and seems like a total sweetheart...
Edwin: Edwin is the other Hofstra student here. Everyone at Hofstra loved him, and know I know why! He's a blast to hangout with and always there to go on late night trips to Mickey D's with.
Tracey: Don't really know Tracey that well, but she seems super nice :-)
Alexa: Don't really know here that well either, but she was my pitcher buddy at Karaoke night!
Claudia: She's my roommate from Italy. She and I are very different, but you can always learn a lot from people who are different than you!
Toby: Haven't gotten to hang out with him at all :-( he seems really nice, but he was late to the group cuz he missed his flight from the US.
Maxine: total sweetheart! wanna spend more time with her!
Mallory: She lives down the hall from me too and she's sooo nice!
Erin: She's doing her internship with the orthopedic surgeon for the Gordon Rugby Club! Seems super cool/nice...we got to bond on the ferry ride!
Kelly: She's from New Zealand and she has the cutest accent! She's another total sweetheart and sooo much fun to hang out with.
Jackie: A fun time to hang out with!!
Lindsey: From Minnesota. So much fun to hang out with!
I think thats everyone! As you can see, lots of girls! Everyone is really great and I'm so glad I can spend my time with them this summer!
I'm off to bed so that I can finish out my week at current internship...hopefully I'll have a new one soon that I can tell you about!
Until then....
K
Sounds like you have alot of great people.We love reading about your day. Hang in there with the internship i'm sure it will all work out in the end.
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Auntie,Buddy and Jen