Tuesday, June 22, 2010

So so so so So Excited!

So I've got some amazing excited news!... I got a new internship! I interviewed at a place called "A Red Letter Day"--getting its name from (originally) the catholic church would mark the holy days on the calendar in red ink to separate them from all other days (now) is traditionally a marking of a special day on a calendar--its an event planning company. I've got a little bit of event planning experience from back in high school, but I'm so excited to learn more in the coming weeks.

I've actually already been assigned a hefty project and I can't wait to get started. I'm going to be coordinating and organizing the Australasian portion of Global Battle of the Bands, which means...on my first day, I've already been assigned a global event! Ahhhh! I know its crazy but I can't wait to get started. I get to work with the best of the best and learn everything they know...which is exactly what I wanted from the trip. I got to meet the owners/ my bosses today and its gonna be a great next couple of weeks working with them.

Thats all I have to report, as of now...will report more tomorrow!

So until then...

K

No comments:

Post a Comment